Lent is a 40-day period of repentance, fasting, and preparation for the coming Easter Season. During Lent this year, join us for Sunday worship services where we explore the meaning and application of these themes, and watch for our 40-day devotional series starting on March 6th. Together, let’s use this time to prepare our hearts to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ this Easter!
1. Ask God to convict you. Surrender.
2. Stand Up—Use your influence
3. Be a Lover. Not a Judger. Stay submitted to God and serve Him with Humility and Grace
God is ready to activate specific areas of your life, get ready!
Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.
I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”
I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
Justin Lawler from Super Bowl 53's LA Rams joins Pastor Joe Martin Jr. for a discussion of everything Faith + Family +Football.
Sign-up for Growth Track + join a Small group!
5 Things We Can Do to Promote Life
1. Repent of our Shame & Complacency
2. Receive God’s Mercy and Grace
3. Open the Conversation
4. Minister to the Post-Abortive
5. Build a Support Life Team—Because Life Decisions Require Life Support